My life in short..

 Hello πŸ‘‹, 

Welcome to my first blog.

Being my first blog, I'd like to thank my God Jesus ⛪, my parents, my friends, and my colleagues who were a big part of my life thus far.

I'm Joshua and I'm a Digital Marketer with expertise in email marketing, campaign management, analytics and reporting, nurture strategies, and ABM marketing. 

 A little background of me..... 

Started off schooling with zero background on English and my parents being school drop-offs due to financial and social status, how difficult it was for me to become what I'm today?

I remember ducking down under the bench when the Teacher came to me to ask my father's profession. When I saw my friends proudly letting my teacher regarding their dad's profession, I still can't think of what was my mental status that day.

A lot of questions around me and the answer was to duck under the bench.

Everything changed all of a sudden when I created my own circle around me. My friends, who played a huge role in my life. 

I was open enough to let them know what I'm. They didn't embarrass me, instead, they embraced me. Real-world is always different from the reel world. They gave space for me in their life which made me comfortable and confident and see each and every opportunity like other normal human beings.

When people around you understand what you are and still manages to stick with you, those are the ones that you shouldn't leave at any cost.

Thanks to my friends and teachers who helped me pass my 12th grade.

Now is the fun πŸ˜‚!!

How did I get into my college.....

College name being similar to one of the best colleges in my city, I committed the biggest blunder by paying my fee and accepting it on my counseling day.

The college fee was paid and I received a letter from the college with the start date and bus route. The moment of truth is about to get revealed. At the time of counseling, my college representatives provided me a pamphlet/brochure with an excellent building with green pastures and trees around it. 

The first day came, I dressed in formals and was waiting for my bus. A lot of thoughts in my head, how it is going to be? Is it going to be some fairy tale as we see on TV, is it going to be something like "Kadhalar Dhinam" (Tamil movie)?.

The reality was 100% different, it was the shitties place I ever saw. A building with 2 floors and 3rd floor still being built. The green pastures in the pamphlet/brochure were a farm around the college to feed the college hostel students. 

A college with mere 100 students, thinking about my future I cried aloud saying to my parents I can't study there. My dad paid my fee while I was still crying and I asked him the reason for what made him to like that college.

I promise you'd have never heard of something like this before

My dad said, "Rasam nalla iruku ba canteen la" (a soup was good at the college canteen). 

That's the day I realized the importance of marketing and photoshop.

Meet you in the next blog !! Enjoy your day and stay safe.


With love,

Joshua πŸ’“


Comments

  1. Every middle class people will understand the experience of ur blog πŸ‘πŸ» Perfect Example machi. Thanks for your blog❤️❤️ Waiting for your next blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks da mapala...Namba elam anubavichadhu dhan..

      Delete
  2. Wonderful to see the memories in words 🀩 way to go Joshua πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yamani...My second blog on email marketing is also published..
      You can teach me Data Science when you are free...I don't mind lol

      Delete
  3. Macha this is great..hats off..
    Awaiting for your next blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Macha this is great..hats off..
    Awaiting for your next blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macha this is great..hats off..
    Awaiting for your next blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Joshua πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œeagerly waiting for next blogπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, you left your prints on the success steps which you have crossed. The good thing is that you are getting ready for the next. God will be with you, go ahead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning..the transformation you are talking is pretty much clearly visualized in your blog representation hats off Joshua..I know the more is yet to come this is just a sample which is already par excellence..All the very best...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My life in short - 2