My life in short - 2

 Hi Friends,

Welcome back to my blog !!

Let's start off with My life in short part 2.

Now that you all know how my enrollment to college started, let's see how I survived for 4 long years.

I was a movie buff and my imagination on college started pretty early. Movies like Happy Days, Kadhalar Dhinam, Bhadri, Sachin made me fantasize about the upcoming college days. I was very confident that I could pull off some cinema character in college and would be a fan favorite. 

It was totally opposite😛

Happy days became sad days and Sachin became Dravid...

I literally felt that college is an extended version of school. College seniors of mine turned into professors all of a sudden and you could think of the difficulty in calling them, Sir and Madam. 

I'd like to share an amusing story with you. My English classes were mixed with another department when I was in my second year. Unfortunately, I was assigned to the first row in front of my English mam in one of my English classes. Something didn't feel right when she started speaking in English. I was certain she couldn't be an English teacher. I noticed a notebook in front of me with the words 'Kalpana, L.K.G' written on it.

I was perplexed; what does L.K.G stand for? Do her kids go to L.K.G?

Then I learned that Anna University had conducted an inspection and that my college lacked sufficient faculty. As a result, they called in instructors from one of the schools they run to ensure that a sufficient number of people was counted.

Enna oru budhisaalithanam😂

I was a student who memorized programs rather than comprehending their logic. Many people would be able to understand what I'm saying... Include the files stdio.h(studio.h) and conio.h. I'm still not sure what that .h will do. That was the case with my engineering.

I'm not concerned about my coding skills because my career does not require me to be a programmer. I can get the same outcome without using any code.

Selling a seat to me by my college is the biggest marketing strategy. They had an entire building in the pamphlet, they had Rasam as their dish, they had L.K.G teacher as Engineering level English teacher. 

This reflects the saying, "Selling sand in the desert."

This category of marketing is called Deceptive Marketing.

Deceptive marketing is the use of false and/or misleading information to capture the attention of the consumer through the usage of false information to persuade buyers into a business transaction that will not typically be beneficial to you but “yes” beneficial to the one doing the deceptive advertising.

See you in the next blog with a lot more technical subjects.


With love,

Joshua💗



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My life in short..